Skip to main content

Sal DeFilippo - Don’t forget the most important person on your list – YOU

You made it through Black Friday, and even Cyber Monday. You’ve been engulfed with searching for the perfect gifts for fathers, mothers, sisters and brothers. For sons and daughters, nieces and nephews. Don’t forget your good friends, your business partners, your clients. Maybe even that special and supportive business coach.


But don’t forget the most important person on your list this holiday season. The one person without whom, you couldn’t do without.


I’m talking, of course, about YOU. During the holidays, it’s especially important to carve a little time out for yourself.


This is important for many reasons. First of all, you DESERVE it. Whatever level of success you’ve achieved, or seeds you’ve planted that will benefit you for years to come, you should celebrate your accomplishments and treat yourself for the hard work you’ve put in all year long.


The best part is that you are likely the easiest person to shop for on your list. You don’t have to worry about buying yourself clothes that don’t fit, or heading back to a store to return something you didn’t really want.


Find a gift that will refresh you spiritually, whether it’s a material object (did someone say SHOES!!!) or something for the soul (a spa day is always a great way to relax, rejuvenate and refresh yourself).


You can also give yourself a gift that will last all year – SUCCESS. I know just the person who can help you Release Your Inner Millionairess in 2014, whether you are an established entrepreneur or just starting your business. Plus, think of all the money you’ll save on shipping. Find out more at amyapplebaum.com/coaching.


However you reward yourself, you’ll discover that the gift you may think at first is a selfish one is actually quite the opposite. When you’re in a better place, you’re better for everyone else – family, friends, and in business.


Happy Holidays!






via Amy Applebaum » Blog http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/AmyApplebaumInc/~3/P81DpusoRws/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert - Stuck In The Middle

Question: I don’t want to be in the middle of this! My boyfriend’s mother is sick and he wants to move back home to be closer to her. His mother HATES me and he wants me to go with him. The doctor’s are saying the outlook is not positive and I want him to be there for his mother but I don’t think I am a big enough person to put our issues aside to endure her. Am I horrible? Answer: Yes, you are a horrible horrible person and you’re going to hell. KIDDING!!!!!! You are magnificent and courageous and willing to tell the truth… and I find that inspiring I think it’s very important for people to be given the option to spend time with their parents as they die because sometimes people die suddenly and you never get a chance to say something; yet, your boyfriend will be able to feel good about the time, effort, and presence he gives her. And it’s also very important for you not to stop living or choose something that’s not a contribution for you and sacrifice yourself for another only t...

Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert - Boyfriend Was Rude To Disabled Brother

Q: For about a year, I have been dating (what I thought) was a wonderful man.  I am very protective of my disabled brother so I am hesitant to introduce men in my life to him.  This guy was different so I wanted him to understand that if he was going to be a part of my life, he was going to be a part of my brother’s as well. The way he acted towards him was atrocious! He ignored him and if my brother made contact, he jumped as if my brother’s disability would rub off on him!  I thought he was the one but now I am not sure.  Thoughts? A: I’m so sorry love.  This experience must trouble your heart in two ways – how he treated your brother and disappointment for believing he was the one.  While I do not condone his behavior, I must say that people have a tendency to act unpredictable and/or unkind when they are around people who are different from them.  Through education and practice, people can change.  Would you be open to communicating with yo...