Skip to main content

Allana - Intimate Conversations – Highlights with Dr Carole Lieberman


Fantastic delicious misbehaviour! Dr. Carole’s book gives us a wonderful perspective of what the allure of a bad girl is. She talked about how dysfunctions can destroy the possibility of a loving relationship. All positive as the good side to the bad girl is presented, when women no longer shame the true sacred erotic nature. Let us celebrate our unique flavors of beauty! I wonder how many of you secretly wish to be bad. If men are reading this, they better beware of you dangerous damsels out there. Dr. Carole shared so many things that we as women will discover, especially how to be irresistible as a “bad girl” without becoming “bad”. I was cracking up during this interview! It was pure delight to have her on the show, we just had way too much fun. If you weren’t able to make this call, log into your dashboard or sign up for access to Intimate Conversations LIVE at http://www.IntimateConversationsLive.com .



America’s Psychiatrist, Carole Lieberman, M.D., has been recognized for her incomparable talents by The Academy of Television Arts and Sciences who awarded her with three Emmys, Cosmo Magazine who described her as “One of the nation’s top therapists,” and the devoted readers who have bought her bestselling books. Dr. Carole’s passion for helping people live more insightful lives extends beyond America’s borders. Indeed, her multi-dimensional career is internationally renowned! Most recently, in connection with Dr. Lieberman’s award-winning book, Bad Girls: Why Men Love Them & How Good Girls Can Learn Their Secrets, a famed London designer appointed her to be the ‘U.S. Ambassador’ of the dress Kate Middleton wore to catch her prince.


Dr. Lieberman analyzes the psychological impact of world events with passionate commentary. Far more than entertaining and exciting — it dauntlessly cuts to the heart of the issue. Whether on TV, Radio, the Internet, Film, Print or as a public speaker, Dr. Lieberman’s insights help people cope with society’s challenges and empower them to seize the moment and live happier, more fulfilling lives. With the difficult times we live in today, Dr. Carole Lieberman is the trusted go-to expert for her breadth of experience and knowledge about our most compelling headlines.


To learn more about Dr Carole Lieberman and her book Bad Girls: Why Men Love Them & How Good Girls Can Learn Their Secrets go to: http://allanapratt.com/badgirlsbook .


The post Intimate Conversations – Highlights with Dr Carole Lieberman appeared first on Allana Pratt.






via Allana Pratt http://allanapratt.com/intimate-conversations/intimate-conversations-highlights-dr-carole-lieberman/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert - Stuck In The Middle

Question: I don’t want to be in the middle of this! My boyfriend’s mother is sick and he wants to move back home to be closer to her. His mother HATES me and he wants me to go with him. The doctor’s are saying the outlook is not positive and I want him to be there for his mother but I don’t think I am a big enough person to put our issues aside to endure her. Am I horrible? Answer: Yes, you are a horrible horrible person and you’re going to hell. KIDDING!!!!!! You are magnificent and courageous and willing to tell the truth… and I find that inspiring I think it’s very important for people to be given the option to spend time with their parents as they die because sometimes people die suddenly and you never get a chance to say something; yet, your boyfriend will be able to feel good about the time, effort, and presence he gives her. And it’s also very important for you not to stop living or choose something that’s not a contribution for you and sacrifice yourself for another only t...

Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert - Boyfriend Was Rude To Disabled Brother

Q: For about a year, I have been dating (what I thought) was a wonderful man.  I am very protective of my disabled brother so I am hesitant to introduce men in my life to him.  This guy was different so I wanted him to understand that if he was going to be a part of my life, he was going to be a part of my brother’s as well. The way he acted towards him was atrocious! He ignored him and if my brother made contact, he jumped as if my brother’s disability would rub off on him!  I thought he was the one but now I am not sure.  Thoughts? A: I’m so sorry love.  This experience must trouble your heart in two ways – how he treated your brother and disappointment for believing he was the one.  While I do not condone his behavior, I must say that people have a tendency to act unpredictable and/or unkind when they are around people who are different from them.  Through education and practice, people can change.  Would you be open to communicating with yo...