Skip to main content

Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert - Doing it Outside

allanaonlog


OK, I adore this photo! Yamini took it at my women’s retreat up in northern California. I felt so sexy, like a forest nymph, ready for the Earth to DO ME! I really feel sexy in nature! I remember even giving a client an adventurous homework assignment to bring some ropes, a velvet eye mask and when hiking with her husband, to get him to turn around while she did her best to tie herself to a tree and invite him to ravish her! (I heard it went rather erotically!)


Making love in nature… it’s so freeing, it’s risky if people might hike by, it can be a wee uncomfy right up against a rock or prickly bush so you have to be strategic, yet there’s something about the energy and expansiveness of nature that makes me feel sooo erotic!! It’s like I am making love to my partner and to nature all at once! This shot of me on a log was so phallic, and so hot and I felt like I was Queen of the Lake.


Now let me be honest. Before I cleared away my shame about my sexuality, or back when I was more insecure and a control freak (I’m still kind of a control freak I admit) I would NEVER do this.


allanafairy


I remember in my Radiance DVD one of the interviews was Melanie Jones who’s play was called Endure… you actually RAN with her on a 5km path listening to an ipod all synced with the others. It was about her marathon… and there was this one scene where she was imitating being made love to, outside in nature, with a group of us watching, and passers-by watching… talk about BOLD! Yet in her story, she wasn’t being honored or adored or cherished the way she wanted making love… I remember I really didn’t think she was going to make us run and I showed up in my fashionable cowboy boots for a wee stroll. No she REALLY made us run! And yet being outside, especially at the end where the recording spoke of a hawk circling overhead as she ran around the group… a REAL HAWK began to circle and I burst into tears.


The interview in Radiance is very powerful, as well as others by Dr. Gottfried about our hormones, or Jaiya about Tantra, 6 in total, plus 7 dance movement pieces filmed on the beach of California with Jennifer Jimenez…and my proven 6 weeks of curriculum ahhh… so lusciously healing, nourishing and expansive.


So I say do it in nature. Often.


Be it just letting the breeze penetrate you, or a real partner.


A xoxoxoxo


The post Doing it Outside appeared first on Allana Pratt.






via Allana Pratt http://allanapratt.com/for-men/outside/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert - Stuck In The Middle

Question: I don’t want to be in the middle of this! My boyfriend’s mother is sick and he wants to move back home to be closer to her. His mother HATES me and he wants me to go with him. The doctor’s are saying the outlook is not positive and I want him to be there for his mother but I don’t think I am a big enough person to put our issues aside to endure her. Am I horrible? Answer: Yes, you are a horrible horrible person and you’re going to hell. KIDDING!!!!!! You are magnificent and courageous and willing to tell the truth… and I find that inspiring I think it’s very important for people to be given the option to spend time with their parents as they die because sometimes people die suddenly and you never get a chance to say something; yet, your boyfriend will be able to feel good about the time, effort, and presence he gives her. And it’s also very important for you not to stop living or choose something that’s not a contribution for you and sacrifice yourself for another only t...

Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert - Boyfriend Was Rude To Disabled Brother

Q: For about a year, I have been dating (what I thought) was a wonderful man.  I am very protective of my disabled brother so I am hesitant to introduce men in my life to him.  This guy was different so I wanted him to understand that if he was going to be a part of my life, he was going to be a part of my brother’s as well. The way he acted towards him was atrocious! He ignored him and if my brother made contact, he jumped as if my brother’s disability would rub off on him!  I thought he was the one but now I am not sure.  Thoughts? A: I’m so sorry love.  This experience must trouble your heart in two ways – how he treated your brother and disappointment for believing he was the one.  While I do not condone his behavior, I must say that people have a tendency to act unpredictable and/or unkind when they are around people who are different from them.  Through education and practice, people can change.  Would you be open to communicating with yo...