Skip to main content

Morgana - “Provoke, Evoke, or Go Home!” with Michael Stratford|Ep. 3

 

morganaradio-ep3-banner

“To be called a leader, all one needs is followers; little more than sheep.
To be a great leader one needs to be worthy of being followed.
Leadership is not a job description, it’s Being in action. Great leaders
are known for their ability to develop other leaders, not for directing
traffic and putting out fires. It is a given that all human beings are
unique. It takes a great leader to recognize the essence of that divine
diversity and then take the time to develop that magnificent potential
into its fullest capacity.”

-Michael Stratford

As one of the original pioneers in the world of coaching…

Michael Stratford has over 20 years of experience coaching rock stars, Fortune 100 execs and their teams… clients in the worlds of Finance/ banking, IT, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, Social media, the online gaming world and even other consulting/ coaching providers.

On today’s interview, Michael dives deep into the art of “Provocative Inquiry” for Leadership Development.

You are not broken.

Based on the fundamental premise that you are not broken, and that you already have everything you need to succeed, Michael will guide you access your potential by teaching you:

  • How to Evoke Greatness and Provoke Change
  • The top 7 things to Evoke
  • The top 7 things to Provoke
  • The Secret of True Presence
  • Self Mastery

 

Subscribe to the Show

(Click here for non-iTunes feed)
 
Be sure to grab Michaels’ super generous gift for Morgana Radio listeners, his book “Directed Evolution”.

 
 



via Morgana Rae & Charmed Life Coaching, Inc. http://ift.tt/1OuTvfe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert - Stuck In The Middle

Question: I don’t want to be in the middle of this! My boyfriend’s mother is sick and he wants to move back home to be closer to her. His mother HATES me and he wants me to go with him. The doctor’s are saying the outlook is not positive and I want him to be there for his mother but I don’t think I am a big enough person to put our issues aside to endure her. Am I horrible? Answer: Yes, you are a horrible horrible person and you’re going to hell. KIDDING!!!!!! You are magnificent and courageous and willing to tell the truth… and I find that inspiring I think it’s very important for people to be given the option to spend time with their parents as they die because sometimes people die suddenly and you never get a chance to say something; yet, your boyfriend will be able to feel good about the time, effort, and presence he gives her. And it’s also very important for you not to stop living or choose something that’s not a contribution for you and sacrifice yourself for another only t...

Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert - Boyfriend Was Rude To Disabled Brother

Q: For about a year, I have been dating (what I thought) was a wonderful man.  I am very protective of my disabled brother so I am hesitant to introduce men in my life to him.  This guy was different so I wanted him to understand that if he was going to be a part of my life, he was going to be a part of my brother’s as well. The way he acted towards him was atrocious! He ignored him and if my brother made contact, he jumped as if my brother’s disability would rub off on him!  I thought he was the one but now I am not sure.  Thoughts? A: I’m so sorry love.  This experience must trouble your heart in two ways – how he treated your brother and disappointment for believing he was the one.  While I do not condone his behavior, I must say that people have a tendency to act unpredictable and/or unkind when they are around people who are different from them.  Through education and practice, people can change.  Would you be open to communicating with yo...