Skip to main content

Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert - Mike I Adore You…..Here is My Answer!

Allana Pratt Intimacy Expert OOOhhhhh… delicious Mike- I adore you and adore this question!!! I would say there is a very unconscious way to live, where our insecurities or filling the void that was never met in childhood, is running the show and we’re attracted to people who will ultimately not honor us (my first and second marriages!)


Yet once we bring consciousness, awareness, responsibility and CHOICE into the equation, we can literally CHOOSE a person who will honor us, cherish us, celebrate us, expand us, support us, grow with us and more… then I believe you let it go and let the Universe have its way with you!


Mike in my younger days I was attracted to men who judged me… and if I could get them to like me, love me, choose me… well then I was enough! You know how THAT story went. Now, I am actually turned on by a sexy man who cares for me, is kind, tender, thoughtful… someone in the past I might have thought was just a nice guy.


Now the lesson for YOU in who you’re being… is to KEEP the wonderful kind man you are… AND be willing for the sexual nature, your orgasmic energy, your potency to show up as well. Walk right up. Be grounded. Say, Hi. You lit up the room. Can I take you for dinner? (Or the next meal given what time you walked up to her).


Knowing what you want is sexy. Knowing what you choose is sexy. Being aware of who/what you are attracted to… is a compensation or strategy from wounds, or it is WOW… this person is super kind and super-hot. And all the work you’ve done Mike, with me, with others… your knowing of who you are is SUPER sexy. On our Having it All calls, the women were like HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! You are showing up differently and I honor your journey. xoxooxxo A


The post Mike I Adore You…..Here is My Answer! appeared first on Allana Pratt.






via Allana Pratt http://allanapratt.com/for-men/mike-i-adore-you-here-is-my-answer/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert - Stuck In The Middle

Question: I don’t want to be in the middle of this! My boyfriend’s mother is sick and he wants to move back home to be closer to her. His mother HATES me and he wants me to go with him. The doctor’s are saying the outlook is not positive and I want him to be there for his mother but I don’t think I am a big enough person to put our issues aside to endure her. Am I horrible? Answer: Yes, you are a horrible horrible person and you’re going to hell. KIDDING!!!!!! You are magnificent and courageous and willing to tell the truth… and I find that inspiring I think it’s very important for people to be given the option to spend time with their parents as they die because sometimes people die suddenly and you never get a chance to say something; yet, your boyfriend will be able to feel good about the time, effort, and presence he gives her. And it’s also very important for you not to stop living or choose something that’s not a contribution for you and sacrifice yourself for another only t...

Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert - Boyfriend Was Rude To Disabled Brother

Q: For about a year, I have been dating (what I thought) was a wonderful man.  I am very protective of my disabled brother so I am hesitant to introduce men in my life to him.  This guy was different so I wanted him to understand that if he was going to be a part of my life, he was going to be a part of my brother’s as well. The way he acted towards him was atrocious! He ignored him and if my brother made contact, he jumped as if my brother’s disability would rub off on him!  I thought he was the one but now I am not sure.  Thoughts? A: I’m so sorry love.  This experience must trouble your heart in two ways – how he treated your brother and disappointment for believing he was the one.  While I do not condone his behavior, I must say that people have a tendency to act unpredictable and/or unkind when they are around people who are different from them.  Through education and practice, people can change.  Would you be open to communicating with yo...