Skip to main content

jesse - What breaks my heart…

If you’re like most entrepreneurs I meet, you had a dream to start your own business to honor who you are and what you want to create in this life (including a great income!). You’ve got the inspiration, and you’re putting in the perspirationbut where is it all going?


You see, if you’re just trying to get clients and customers here and there, and feel like you don’t have a focused system for making this happen, you could be in big trouble. Nothing breaks my heart more than seeing a woman give up on her entrepreneurial dream, simply because the money isn’t coming in.


Most small business owners are floundering because they simply haven’t put together their Profit Map™.


Well, mark your calendars for Wednesday, May 15, 2013. I’m giving you access to a FREE 4-hour workshop with myself and the coaches in my Elevate program and we’re going to show you how to make your Profit Map happen!


You’ll get a unique mix of live training, in-depth exercises, and Q&A that you can implement immediately in your business. I’m even unveiling some juicy video footage from my Thrive Live! training event—a closed-door workshop I hosted strictly for members of my online business training program Elevate.


Go here for all the details and easy sign up. I promise, you’re in for a real treat!


Love and success,



P.S. I invite you to join us on May 15 and set aside this day to work ON your business—not IN it. Take a step back and get strategic with me and my Elevate colleagues. Save your free spot here.






via Ali Brown - Entrepreneur Mentor Featured on ABC's Secret Millionaire", Small Business Coach and Consultant for Women http://www.alibrown.com/blog/2013/05/01/what-breaks-my-heart/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert - Stuck In The Middle

Question: I don’t want to be in the middle of this! My boyfriend’s mother is sick and he wants to move back home to be closer to her. His mother HATES me and he wants me to go with him. The doctor’s are saying the outlook is not positive and I want him to be there for his mother but I don’t think I am a big enough person to put our issues aside to endure her. Am I horrible? Answer: Yes, you are a horrible horrible person and you’re going to hell. KIDDING!!!!!! You are magnificent and courageous and willing to tell the truth… and I find that inspiring I think it’s very important for people to be given the option to spend time with their parents as they die because sometimes people die suddenly and you never get a chance to say something; yet, your boyfriend will be able to feel good about the time, effort, and presence he gives her. And it’s also very important for you not to stop living or choose something that’s not a contribution for you and sacrifice yourself for another only t...

Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert - Boyfriend Was Rude To Disabled Brother

Q: For about a year, I have been dating (what I thought) was a wonderful man.  I am very protective of my disabled brother so I am hesitant to introduce men in my life to him.  This guy was different so I wanted him to understand that if he was going to be a part of my life, he was going to be a part of my brother’s as well. The way he acted towards him was atrocious! He ignored him and if my brother made contact, he jumped as if my brother’s disability would rub off on him!  I thought he was the one but now I am not sure.  Thoughts? A: I’m so sorry love.  This experience must trouble your heart in two ways – how he treated your brother and disappointment for believing he was the one.  While I do not condone his behavior, I must say that people have a tendency to act unpredictable and/or unkind when they are around people who are different from them.  Through education and practice, people can change.  Would you be open to communicating with yo...