Skip to main content

Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert - Did I wait too long or come on too strong?

Question: I am really into this girl and I finally got the nerve to let her know I was interested (we had had a moment before on her birthday when I thought something was going to happen but I decided to be a gentleman) but when I approached her, she blew me off to go meet some guy! Did I wait too long or come on too strong?

woman_walking_away_from_man_i_dont_want_to_lose_her

Answer: Great question!  First, I’d like to know about this moment that occurred before her birthday where you decided to be a gentleman.
That will tell me indeed if you were a gentleman and let her know you both respected her and desired her… which makes her feel safe, seen and irresistible.

Or if in your definition of being a gentleman, you came across as a nice guy, void of sexual energy, then she put you in the friend zone.

I’d like to know more about the specifics of how you approached her.

If you used some line you learned that made you sound inauthentic, sleazy, or trying to hard… then yes, you came on too strong.

If, however you were yourself, present, grounded, and connected to her, noticed something about her and commented on it… then I don’t think you came on too strong.

My gut says that because you’ve really liked this girl for a long time, you were mostly spinning in your head and perhaps not as present in your heart and body, yes?

You probably held back your sexual energy or were hesitant or anxious around her, which would make her “blow you off”.

It’s also possible that she’s not as amazing as you think. Perhaps she isn’t terribly kind if she blew you off! Perhaps she has low self-esteem and is into bad boys that will break her heart.

Do me a favor wonderful man, if you haven’t already, go to http://ift.tt/1vUemPX and download my complementary report and video series.

From there, you should be able to decipher more about what happened.

From there, solutions are found in my ‘get her to say yes multimedia program‘, or my ‘scoring a relationship‘ two part audiobook and e-book. Either will be a great start to turn things around.

productspotlight_sayyes

However, my best recommendation is to join my men’s membership and get on the group calls right away so that I can laser coach your issues. This way, I can guarantee that you will make a better impression on her moving forward, or if she’s with this other guy, you will make a lasting positive impression on the next woman you desire.

http://ift.tt/1J4AjUS

Can’t wait to learn more information and support you in even more success!

Deliciously yours,

Allana

The post Did I wait too long or come on too strong? appeared first on Allana Pratt.



via Allana Pratt http://ift.tt/1Lme0fH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert - Stuck In The Middle

Question: I don’t want to be in the middle of this! My boyfriend’s mother is sick and he wants to move back home to be closer to her. His mother HATES me and he wants me to go with him. The doctor’s are saying the outlook is not positive and I want him to be there for his mother but I don’t think I am a big enough person to put our issues aside to endure her. Am I horrible? Answer: Yes, you are a horrible horrible person and you’re going to hell. KIDDING!!!!!! You are magnificent and courageous and willing to tell the truth… and I find that inspiring I think it’s very important for people to be given the option to spend time with their parents as they die because sometimes people die suddenly and you never get a chance to say something; yet, your boyfriend will be able to feel good about the time, effort, and presence he gives her. And it’s also very important for you not to stop living or choose something that’s not a contribution for you and sacrifice yourself for another only t...

Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert - Boyfriend Was Rude To Disabled Brother

Q: For about a year, I have been dating (what I thought) was a wonderful man.  I am very protective of my disabled brother so I am hesitant to introduce men in my life to him.  This guy was different so I wanted him to understand that if he was going to be a part of my life, he was going to be a part of my brother’s as well. The way he acted towards him was atrocious! He ignored him and if my brother made contact, he jumped as if my brother’s disability would rub off on him!  I thought he was the one but now I am not sure.  Thoughts? A: I’m so sorry love.  This experience must trouble your heart in two ways – how he treated your brother and disappointment for believing he was the one.  While I do not condone his behavior, I must say that people have a tendency to act unpredictable and/or unkind when they are around people who are different from them.  Through education and practice, people can change.  Would you be open to communicating with yo...