Skip to main content

bosanchez - Do Not Focus on Your Problems, Focus on God

I have a question for you.

Are you drowning in your problems? Or are you walking over them with peace, and victory, and joy in your heart?

My dear friend, if you focus on your problems, you are going to drown. You are going to sink and it will all be over. If this happens, you won’t be able to see the goodness of God.

I invite you today: Focus on Jesus.

How did Peter walk on water? He focused on Jesus. He looked only at Jesus. In spite of the strong winds and big waves, he only heard Jesus, when He said, “Come.”

How can you overcome your struggles? Focus on God’s faithfulness in your life.

Maybe at this moment you’re filled with financial problems, and you are too focused on those.

Maybe somebody died in your life — a loved one. Maybe a very special person passed away. Maybe you prayed for healing but the healing did not happen. And you’re drowning right now in misery and sadness.

When Peter lost his focus, he fell into the water and almost drowned.

This is what happens when we look at our problems, and not on God.

I’m asking you now: Focus on God.

Focus on His commitment to bless and change your life.

Focus on His promise of raising you up from whatever unfortunate circumstances that keep on pushing you down.

The Bible says, “Walk, not by sight. Walk by faith.” I encourage you now to walk, and carry with you God’s commitment that He will walk with you wherever you go.

May your dreams come true,
Bo Sanchez

PS 1: It’s hard to believe that it’s almost another year already and we’re a few months away to Kerygma Conference 2017! I’m excited for the many things that will unfold for all of us at this event. If you haven’t bought your tickets yet, you may still get it now at Early Bird Rate for 4 days.

Bo, I want to join the Kerygma Conference 2017.



via BoSanchez.ph http://ift.tt/2yqiuR4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert - Stuck In The Middle

Question: I don’t want to be in the middle of this! My boyfriend’s mother is sick and he wants to move back home to be closer to her. His mother HATES me and he wants me to go with him. The doctor’s are saying the outlook is not positive and I want him to be there for his mother but I don’t think I am a big enough person to put our issues aside to endure her. Am I horrible? Answer: Yes, you are a horrible horrible person and you’re going to hell. KIDDING!!!!!! You are magnificent and courageous and willing to tell the truth… and I find that inspiring I think it’s very important for people to be given the option to spend time with their parents as they die because sometimes people die suddenly and you never get a chance to say something; yet, your boyfriend will be able to feel good about the time, effort, and presence he gives her. And it’s also very important for you not to stop living or choose something that’s not a contribution for you and sacrifice yourself for another only t...

Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert - Boyfriend Was Rude To Disabled Brother

Q: For about a year, I have been dating (what I thought) was a wonderful man.  I am very protective of my disabled brother so I am hesitant to introduce men in my life to him.  This guy was different so I wanted him to understand that if he was going to be a part of my life, he was going to be a part of my brother’s as well. The way he acted towards him was atrocious! He ignored him and if my brother made contact, he jumped as if my brother’s disability would rub off on him!  I thought he was the one but now I am not sure.  Thoughts? A: I’m so sorry love.  This experience must trouble your heart in two ways – how he treated your brother and disappointment for believing he was the one.  While I do not condone his behavior, I must say that people have a tendency to act unpredictable and/or unkind when they are around people who are different from them.  Through education and practice, people can change.  Would you be open to communicating with yo...