Skip to main content

Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert - Is Menopause Killing My Sex Life?

Coach Allana Pratt was asked: Do you think that experiencing menopause may be playing a huge role in my low libido?

images (6)

Glorious friend, yes, hormonal us always play a huge role in our energy and libido. I am not a Doctor, yet in my experience, menopause is a time where many symptoms can arise such as depression, vaginal dryness, lack of libido or trouble sleeping which leads to exhaustion, crankiness, etc.

My first question would be to ask if there are other factors that might be contributing, an elephant in the living room you’re not facing with your partner? Are there any issues you’ve been avoiding for when we press down feelings, we can often stuck our energetic flow of life, draining our vitality, youthfulness and libido. I find that menopause can be a time for many of my clients to come more alive than ever, diving into their callings big time, not giving a shit what people think about them, and be even more alive in the bedroom. Sometimes they have the courage to be who they’ve never given themselves permission to be sensually and discover multiple orgasms for the first time. Many women in my pole dancing class are in their 50’s and they are breathtakingly gorgeous in their movements and confidence and surrender.

I would get your hormones checked out. Dr. Christiane Northrup has been a featured guest on my show Intimate Conversations LIVE a few times and is a great resource. Dr. Sara Gottfried is also a guest in my Radiance DVD Curriculum, another great resource. Make sure you handle the physical areas that could be responsible.

Radiance_3D1

For the emotional, energetic, feminine energy and sacred sexual expression areas… I am your gal. Sometimes it takes us until our menopausal years to finally have the courage or awareness to release decades of shame or guilt that finally surface ready to be felt, healed and released. Either way, physical or emotional, your body is talking to you and I’m so glad you’re listening. Brilliant. Wise. Courageous. Self caring.

I am here for you sister and privileged to connect with you to contribute to you fullest satisfaction as an erotic sacred beautiful creature so I invite you to reach out and connect with me should it resonate for us to dive into this block and create a glorious flow of sensual energy enlivening your life. Contact my amazing manager at manager@allanapratt.com to connect with me. A strategy session would be a sensational way to begin and create a path of incredible sexual fulfillment for your life. Huge blessings, Allana xoox

The post Is Menopause Killing My Sex Life? appeared first on Allana Pratt.



via Allana Pratt https://ift.tt/2Cbb7kk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert - Stuck In The Middle

Question: I don’t want to be in the middle of this! My boyfriend’s mother is sick and he wants to move back home to be closer to her. His mother HATES me and he wants me to go with him. The doctor’s are saying the outlook is not positive and I want him to be there for his mother but I don’t think I am a big enough person to put our issues aside to endure her. Am I horrible? Answer: Yes, you are a horrible horrible person and you’re going to hell. KIDDING!!!!!! You are magnificent and courageous and willing to tell the truth… and I find that inspiring I think it’s very important for people to be given the option to spend time with their parents as they die because sometimes people die suddenly and you never get a chance to say something; yet, your boyfriend will be able to feel good about the time, effort, and presence he gives her. And it’s also very important for you not to stop living or choose something that’s not a contribution for you and sacrifice yourself for another only t...

Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert - Boyfriend Was Rude To Disabled Brother

Q: For about a year, I have been dating (what I thought) was a wonderful man.  I am very protective of my disabled brother so I am hesitant to introduce men in my life to him.  This guy was different so I wanted him to understand that if he was going to be a part of my life, he was going to be a part of my brother’s as well. The way he acted towards him was atrocious! He ignored him and if my brother made contact, he jumped as if my brother’s disability would rub off on him!  I thought he was the one but now I am not sure.  Thoughts? A: I’m so sorry love.  This experience must trouble your heart in two ways – how he treated your brother and disappointment for believing he was the one.  While I do not condone his behavior, I must say that people have a tendency to act unpredictable and/or unkind when they are around people who are different from them.  Through education and practice, people can change.  Would you be open to communicating with yo...