Skip to main content

morgana - Money, Love, and George Clooney

Barbara Hamilton was having "issues" with her new Relationship with Money. Find out what she discovered, and the miracle(s) that followed:


Barbara writes, "I have struggled with money all of my life. My parents were also tortured by money issues. I got your book and did the work. My Money Monster showed up as JR Ewing from Dallas. He was the perfect symbol since I had beliefs of the wealthy being greedy and evil. I thought I killed him (yes, I shot JR :)) and when I asked for a Money Honey I got George Clooney. Something was bothering me about this process and I wasn't clear why.


george clooney photo: George Clooney gc21.jpg


One night I woke up from a dream in which someone was trying to get into my house and I was running around locking all of the doors and windows but he got in through the front door before I got a chance to lock it. I woke up terrified and I realized it was my Money Monster!


I then went on to do battle, first shooting him and burning him with a flame thrower, he died but his essence was still there and that essence surrounded my, I made myself Teflon and slipped away. He then seeped into my body, all of my cells so I turned my body into light so he couldn't adhere to me then used the cosmic vacuum to suck him away.


I then asked to meet my REAL Money Honey and was surprised when George Clooney showed up again.


I realized what was bothering me and decided to ask him about it. I said I knew the kind of women he loved (tall, beautiful super models) and since I didn't exactly fit that description I asked him how he could love me more than anything?


He brushed the air and said 'whatever physical imperfections you think you have are meaningless to me, the only thing I see when I look at you is the beautiful radiance of your soul and I love you more than you can possibly understand.'


It still brings tears to my eyes when I think of it.


Since then George has proved to be a strong loving presence in my life and over the course of several months I have received about 10 unexpected checks totaling thousand of dollars.


Thank you Morgana!!!! and thank you George!"






via Morgana Rae & Charmed Life Coaching, Inc. http://www.morganarae.com/money-honey/money-love-george-clooney/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert - Stuck In The Middle

Question: I don’t want to be in the middle of this! My boyfriend’s mother is sick and he wants to move back home to be closer to her. His mother HATES me and he wants me to go with him. The doctor’s are saying the outlook is not positive and I want him to be there for his mother but I don’t think I am a big enough person to put our issues aside to endure her. Am I horrible? Answer: Yes, you are a horrible horrible person and you’re going to hell. KIDDING!!!!!! You are magnificent and courageous and willing to tell the truth… and I find that inspiring I think it’s very important for people to be given the option to spend time with their parents as they die because sometimes people die suddenly and you never get a chance to say something; yet, your boyfriend will be able to feel good about the time, effort, and presence he gives her. And it’s also very important for you not to stop living or choose something that’s not a contribution for you and sacrifice yourself for another only t...

Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert - Boyfriend Was Rude To Disabled Brother

Q: For about a year, I have been dating (what I thought) was a wonderful man.  I am very protective of my disabled brother so I am hesitant to introduce men in my life to him.  This guy was different so I wanted him to understand that if he was going to be a part of my life, he was going to be a part of my brother’s as well. The way he acted towards him was atrocious! He ignored him and if my brother made contact, he jumped as if my brother’s disability would rub off on him!  I thought he was the one but now I am not sure.  Thoughts? A: I’m so sorry love.  This experience must trouble your heart in two ways – how he treated your brother and disappointment for believing he was the one.  While I do not condone his behavior, I must say that people have a tendency to act unpredictable and/or unkind when they are around people who are different from them.  Through education and practice, people can change.  Would you be open to communicating with yo...