Skip to main content

Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert - Your Past Relationships are not a Reflection of Your Worth

guess-attic-837156_960_720

After two divorces, it became clear I was attracted to the wrong type of guy. First I was the damsel in distress- that marriage crashed and burned. Second time I decided to be in charge, my way or the highway, failure again- this time as a single motherless mom.

Thus I took on 15 yrs of study & began coaching men and women from around the world on experiencing true intimacy. I have learned one potent key: every relationship is an opportunity for growth and healing, yet it’s up to US if we step up, grow up and soar.

So, the good news is you’ll be attracted to someone who is mirroring what’s going on inside you… if you are empty, needy, seeking validation, you will find a mirror to trigger your wounds so you can heal from Mom or Dad.

If you don’t blame this partner for triggering you, and instead do your work to forgive, appreciate yourself, acknowledgement your gifts no matter what anyone else thinks, and start to celebrate the uniqueness of you… you’ll feel confident, fabulous and in love with YOU!

Even if you choose to bless and release this relationship, it was the catalyst for you to come home to the magnificence of you!!! so you can ammically break up with gratitude!

Or, as you’ve taken full responsibility for your growth, maybe your partner does too and you both shift into a healthy partnership where two conscious people, dissolved of judgment and blame, can adore one another for the unique contributions you offer, and you soar into more and more possibilities!

So turn off your ‘failure’ sign, my friend, that you’re attracted the wrong type. You’ve done a PERFECT job of attracting the most elegant situation in which to grow, heal, shift and transform into the Best You!

Whether or not this partner comes along for phase 2, it isn’t a reflection of your worth! So celebrate the journey of relationship and stay open to receiving true intimacy, celebration and fulfillment because you’re taking the time for loving yourself from the inside out.

The post Your Past Relationships are not a Reflection of Your Worth appeared first on Allana Pratt.



via Allana Pratt http://ift.tt/1Okxq3o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert - Stuck In The Middle

Question: I don’t want to be in the middle of this! My boyfriend’s mother is sick and he wants to move back home to be closer to her. His mother HATES me and he wants me to go with him. The doctor’s are saying the outlook is not positive and I want him to be there for his mother but I don’t think I am a big enough person to put our issues aside to endure her. Am I horrible? Answer: Yes, you are a horrible horrible person and you’re going to hell. KIDDING!!!!!! You are magnificent and courageous and willing to tell the truth… and I find that inspiring I think it’s very important for people to be given the option to spend time with their parents as they die because sometimes people die suddenly and you never get a chance to say something; yet, your boyfriend will be able to feel good about the time, effort, and presence he gives her. And it’s also very important for you not to stop living or choose something that’s not a contribution for you and sacrifice yourself for another only t...

Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert - Boyfriend Was Rude To Disabled Brother

Q: For about a year, I have been dating (what I thought) was a wonderful man.  I am very protective of my disabled brother so I am hesitant to introduce men in my life to him.  This guy was different so I wanted him to understand that if he was going to be a part of my life, he was going to be a part of my brother’s as well. The way he acted towards him was atrocious! He ignored him and if my brother made contact, he jumped as if my brother’s disability would rub off on him!  I thought he was the one but now I am not sure.  Thoughts? A: I’m so sorry love.  This experience must trouble your heart in two ways – how he treated your brother and disappointment for believing he was the one.  While I do not condone his behavior, I must say that people have a tendency to act unpredictable and/or unkind when they are around people who are different from them.  Through education and practice, people can change.  Would you be open to communicating with yo...