Skip to main content

Bethany Wilson - I Am Woman Project

When I was contacted by the glorious people of the I Am Woman Project, I knew the universe had aligned the perfect opportunity of my calling and their purpose. For all of my sisters who inspire me with your stories, strength, and rawness, I knew I had to submit an article for their next issue!

Iamwoman

My greatest truth is that I’m not alone on my journey.  The universe showers me with support, challenges me to the core, and reminds me of my struggles as I sit in the fire with those who allow me to guide them, love them, and have their backs.  When I connect with my inner self, I hug her, snuggle her, kiss her, hold her, and let her know that she’s doing an amazing job.  She has every right to be open, vulnerable, accepting, and pure.  I reminder her that I am here for her, and that I will never leave her.  I tell her that I will always believe in her and have her back.  I also reminder her how amazingly sexy she is and give her a quick smack on the ass!

I want this for you. Imagine me hugging each and every one of you.  You are exquisite, sexy, and strong. You are a Queen, a goddess, and my sister.  Take a moment, look in a mirror, smile and know how much you are loved and appreciated for who you are.  Do this until you believe it to be your truth.  Until then, always remember:

– You are magnificent.

– I will always have your back.

–  Just let go and let the universe guide you.

– Listen to your heart, be in your body, honor your truth, and know something even better is going to unfold if you keep going and love your sweet self every step of the way.

I am orgasmically joyful to be able to share these truths and so much more in my upcoming article for I Am Woman Project. Don’t miss their next issue!  Can’t wait to hear your thoughts!

All my love,
A.

The post I Am Woman Project appeared first on Allana Pratt.



via Allana Pratt http://ift.tt/1QQXBy9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert - Stuck In The Middle

Question: I don’t want to be in the middle of this! My boyfriend’s mother is sick and he wants to move back home to be closer to her. His mother HATES me and he wants me to go with him. The doctor’s are saying the outlook is not positive and I want him to be there for his mother but I don’t think I am a big enough person to put our issues aside to endure her. Am I horrible? Answer: Yes, you are a horrible horrible person and you’re going to hell. KIDDING!!!!!! You are magnificent and courageous and willing to tell the truth… and I find that inspiring I think it’s very important for people to be given the option to spend time with their parents as they die because sometimes people die suddenly and you never get a chance to say something; yet, your boyfriend will be able to feel good about the time, effort, and presence he gives her. And it’s also very important for you not to stop living or choose something that’s not a contribution for you and sacrifice yourself for another only t...

Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert - Boyfriend Was Rude To Disabled Brother

Q: For about a year, I have been dating (what I thought) was a wonderful man.  I am very protective of my disabled brother so I am hesitant to introduce men in my life to him.  This guy was different so I wanted him to understand that if he was going to be a part of my life, he was going to be a part of my brother’s as well. The way he acted towards him was atrocious! He ignored him and if my brother made contact, he jumped as if my brother’s disability would rub off on him!  I thought he was the one but now I am not sure.  Thoughts? A: I’m so sorry love.  This experience must trouble your heart in two ways – how he treated your brother and disappointment for believing he was the one.  While I do not condone his behavior, I must say that people have a tendency to act unpredictable and/or unkind when they are around people who are different from them.  Through education and practice, people can change.  Would you be open to communicating with yo...