Skip to main content

Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert - My Kind of Resolutions for 2018!

Most common resolutions:

  • Exercise More
  • Lose Weight
  • Eat Healthy

While these resolutions are practical and fulfilling in their own way, I have my own type of resolutions.

Sex Resolution #1: LESS IS MORE: Quality over quantity people. One GLANCE across the room can make me wet. Yet one rough disconnected unaware ‘rub’ can contract me into my shell, yes? Open your heart. Breathe into every hundred trillion cells of your body. Connect to the Earth beneath your feet. Then look at your partner, embrace them and BE FULLY THERE. Then ‘do’ whatever is natural. Trust yourself 😉 I swear that kind of intimate connection is HOT!

Sex Resolution #2: TALK TO YOUR VAGINA/PENIS: When we’re on the dating scene and we’re aching for touch, lonely for connection and often horny as hell… we ONLY let our genitals do the talking. I recommend blending your conscious awareness, your heart and soul…. with your vagina/penis and have a chat before you decide to have sex. Literally on a date feel free to excuse yourself to the bathroom and have a chat with your body parts. Do you feel honored? seen? safe? turned on? respected? aligned? Make sure it’s a full body mind and soul decision… then you won’t have anything to regret sex wise 2018.

Sex Resolution #3: ASK FOR WHAT YOUR DESIRE: How many times do you really desire it a little slower, harder, to the left? How many times do you WANT to say something but don’t? Want to DO something but hold back? Make a commitment to be bold and courageous. Put on… well take OFF! your big girl panties ladies and ASK for what you desire. How? Use a ‘sandwich’. Bread: I adore having sex with you. Meat & Cheese: It would make me sooooo juicy if you’d go even slower when you caress me. Bread: I am the luckiest woman on the planet to have a lover like you. (sandwiches work for guys too xox)

The post My Kind of Resolutions for 2018! appeared first on Allana Pratt.



via Allana Pratt http://ift.tt/2luic6u

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert - Stuck In The Middle

Question: I don’t want to be in the middle of this! My boyfriend’s mother is sick and he wants to move back home to be closer to her. His mother HATES me and he wants me to go with him. The doctor’s are saying the outlook is not positive and I want him to be there for his mother but I don’t think I am a big enough person to put our issues aside to endure her. Am I horrible? Answer: Yes, you are a horrible horrible person and you’re going to hell. KIDDING!!!!!! You are magnificent and courageous and willing to tell the truth… and I find that inspiring I think it’s very important for people to be given the option to spend time with their parents as they die because sometimes people die suddenly and you never get a chance to say something; yet, your boyfriend will be able to feel good about the time, effort, and presence he gives her. And it’s also very important for you not to stop living or choose something that’s not a contribution for you and sacrifice yourself for another only t...

Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert - Boyfriend Was Rude To Disabled Brother

Q: For about a year, I have been dating (what I thought) was a wonderful man.  I am very protective of my disabled brother so I am hesitant to introduce men in my life to him.  This guy was different so I wanted him to understand that if he was going to be a part of my life, he was going to be a part of my brother’s as well. The way he acted towards him was atrocious! He ignored him and if my brother made contact, he jumped as if my brother’s disability would rub off on him!  I thought he was the one but now I am not sure.  Thoughts? A: I’m so sorry love.  This experience must trouble your heart in two ways – how he treated your brother and disappointment for believing he was the one.  While I do not condone his behavior, I must say that people have a tendency to act unpredictable and/or unkind when they are around people who are different from them.  Through education and practice, people can change.  Would you be open to communicating with yo...