Skip to main content

Morgana - Case Study: Before and After the Money Goddess Retreat in Bali

This may sound grandiose or preposterous, but every time I lead my Money Goddess Retreat in Bali, I share my #1 intention for my participants: that they will forever after look at their lives as Before and After they went on this journey with me in Bali.  The whole point of going so far and diving so deep is to create dramatic, positive change that lasts…

And so it is.

Check out the New Year’s Day 2018 letter that appeared in my inbox:

As 2018 begins, I can look back at 2017 and place you in my all-star line up of life-changing mentors. My trip to Bali for the Money Goddess program was transformative at so many levels — you are a head witch of what I call deep magic — while your content is original, brilliant and catalytic, it is your huge caring heart that held me (and each woman) in tender and unconditional regard, that made radical metamorphosis safe and lasting.

I am not the same women who followed her synchronicity clues to take the leap to join you in Bali. Before Bali I only half-believed in my own power and purpose. After Bali, it has become self evident — and I have found my true groove with my online students. My first two new courses created after Bali broke my records for participation levels — who gets 100 percent participation with no attrition these days? Holy magic!

Thank you from my deepest heart for being the soulful, wise and discerning teacher for women and money.

much love,
Lori Ann

Columnist at Huffington Post, Elephant Journal, Be You Media and more.
Senior Editor, Good Men Project Magazine
Blog: http://ift.tt/2CBj1oO

 

 

 

Deep magic, indeed!

The post Case Study: Before and After the Money Goddess Retreat in Bali appeared first on Morgana Rae & Charmed Life Coaching, Inc..



via Morgana Rae & Charmed Life Coaching, Inc. http://ift.tt/2AjCcgH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert - Stuck In The Middle

Question: I don’t want to be in the middle of this! My boyfriend’s mother is sick and he wants to move back home to be closer to her. His mother HATES me and he wants me to go with him. The doctor’s are saying the outlook is not positive and I want him to be there for his mother but I don’t think I am a big enough person to put our issues aside to endure her. Am I horrible? Answer: Yes, you are a horrible horrible person and you’re going to hell. KIDDING!!!!!! You are magnificent and courageous and willing to tell the truth… and I find that inspiring I think it’s very important for people to be given the option to spend time with their parents as they die because sometimes people die suddenly and you never get a chance to say something; yet, your boyfriend will be able to feel good about the time, effort, and presence he gives her. And it’s also very important for you not to stop living or choose something that’s not a contribution for you and sacrifice yourself for another only t...

Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert - Boyfriend Was Rude To Disabled Brother

Q: For about a year, I have been dating (what I thought) was a wonderful man.  I am very protective of my disabled brother so I am hesitant to introduce men in my life to him.  This guy was different so I wanted him to understand that if he was going to be a part of my life, he was going to be a part of my brother’s as well. The way he acted towards him was atrocious! He ignored him and if my brother made contact, he jumped as if my brother’s disability would rub off on him!  I thought he was the one but now I am not sure.  Thoughts? A: I’m so sorry love.  This experience must trouble your heart in two ways – how he treated your brother and disappointment for believing he was the one.  While I do not condone his behavior, I must say that people have a tendency to act unpredictable and/or unkind when they are around people who are different from them.  Through education and practice, people can change.  Would you be open to communicating with yo...