Skip to main content

Morgana - The Magic of Saying I Love You (to money)

Take My Hand

(I read this letter from Sarah Angelli about the money magic of love, and I was so moved by the sweetness that I had to share it here…)

“Dear Morgana,

I have had Huge breakthroughs with your work!

I started the work with you but recently took it on fully and it’s dramatically changed my life.  I had a very powerful experience with meeting and breaking up with my money monster. I was having a lot of difficulty and money honey said “listen to more of Morgana’s info on this.”


I listened to your audio class and had a Big AHA! I was still “seeing him”. So, I did a deeply powerful healing experience of breaking up with the money monster – and deeply committing to money honey.

I realized I have been afraid to say “I Love You!” to money – It opened up my whole world to say it – to really acknowledge that I love money and my honey was deeply relieved and said he had been really wanting to hear that and was so happy that I finally said it- because it was the first time I had. So, we are doing very well and I am enjoying being in a real relationship with money.

A neat thing that happened today was I asked my money honey what he wanted me to do today – he said “Be willing to work a bit late tonight” – moments later I get a message from a client who wants to see me and is wondering if it’s ok that it’s late. I took it because of what my money honey said and feel great about it.

I also find that I am healthier in my other relationshipsI am more attentive to the needs of others. A simple example is when I do Yoga my kitty companion, Nikki, usually wants to be right there. Often she starts trying to bite me and scratch me. This time instead of getting upset with her – I thought “Maybe she is just wanting to play? How can I meet that need for her?” So, I grabbed a favorite toy of hers and I was right – she just wanted to play – so while I did my Yoga she played with her toy next to me – and we both felt happy and relaxed about the whole thing.

Thank you so much for everything! Your spirit that comes through on your You Tube’s is magical, wise, peaceful, whimsical, and deeply present.”

Sarah Angelli



via Morgana Rae & Charmed Life Coaching, Inc. http://ift.tt/1Y5gwvf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert - Stuck In The Middle

Question: I don’t want to be in the middle of this! My boyfriend’s mother is sick and he wants to move back home to be closer to her. His mother HATES me and he wants me to go with him. The doctor’s are saying the outlook is not positive and I want him to be there for his mother but I don’t think I am a big enough person to put our issues aside to endure her. Am I horrible? Answer: Yes, you are a horrible horrible person and you’re going to hell. KIDDING!!!!!! You are magnificent and courageous and willing to tell the truth… and I find that inspiring I think it’s very important for people to be given the option to spend time with their parents as they die because sometimes people die suddenly and you never get a chance to say something; yet, your boyfriend will be able to feel good about the time, effort, and presence he gives her. And it’s also very important for you not to stop living or choose something that’s not a contribution for you and sacrifice yourself for another only t...

Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert - Boyfriend Was Rude To Disabled Brother

Q: For about a year, I have been dating (what I thought) was a wonderful man.  I am very protective of my disabled brother so I am hesitant to introduce men in my life to him.  This guy was different so I wanted him to understand that if he was going to be a part of my life, he was going to be a part of my brother’s as well. The way he acted towards him was atrocious! He ignored him and if my brother made contact, he jumped as if my brother’s disability would rub off on him!  I thought he was the one but now I am not sure.  Thoughts? A: I’m so sorry love.  This experience must trouble your heart in two ways – how he treated your brother and disappointment for believing he was the one.  While I do not condone his behavior, I must say that people have a tendency to act unpredictable and/or unkind when they are around people who are different from them.  Through education and practice, people can change.  Would you be open to communicating with yo...